Sunday 30 March 2014

Assignment received

As I received the assignment I will be on in Kenya this past week, I decided to kick off this blog. It's also only 25 days left until I leave on April 24.

My client is the Women Enterprise Fund (www.wef.co.ke). We've not yet received the details, but it's on a high level about empowering women and making the funds available to more women, to create a pathway to high value ventures for women entrepreneurship. I think it sounds really exciting! I will be on this assignment together with Alexandra (Alex) from the Netherlands, Luke from the US and Raghu from India. We are part of a group of in total 15 IBMer's form around the world that will live,work and travel together in Nairobi and Kenya during the month of May.

Today I've enjoyed the early spring sun. I've been sitting in the garden reading this weeks preppwork for CSC. This week we have learned about different strategies for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and how this can be integrated into the companies business strategies. There are many really interesting stories and projects. My Kenya adventure is one of IBM's many CSR initiatives. You can read more about it in the link to the right.

 
Enjoy the hepatica (blåsippor) in our garden!
#ibmcsc kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment